MoneyGram Back To School
MoneyGram Back to School (Trinidad & Tobago) Rules and Conditions
- Massy Finance Remittances will be sponsoring a MoneyGram Back to School Promotion from the 7th August – 15th September 2023.
- The Back-to-School Promotion is open to customers who use MoneyGram to send money overseas or within Trinidad and Tobago, and customers who receive money from overseas or from within Trinidad and Tobago during the promotion period.
- Each valid money transfer transaction is entered into a database, which will be used as the pool of qualified submission from which winners will be randomly selected. Selected winners will be based on one/each sent or received transaction.
- Each weekly winner will be disqualified from other weekly draws.
- Each winner will receive the value of a super vouchers valued at TT$500.0 each redeemable at Massy Stores, RIK, and Penny Savers Tobago.
- 10 Weekly winners – six weeks of promotion.
- There will be a total of sixty (60) winners, announced on the official Facebook and Instagram pages of Massy Finance Remittances.
- Employees of Massy Finance Remittances, its agents, other affiliate agencies and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- A total of sixty (60) winners will be randomly selected throughout the period of this promotion. Each weekly winner will receive TT$500.00 supermarket or RIK voucher – not redeemable for cash.
- Each valid money transfer transaction within the promotion period will be entered into a database, which will be used as the pool of qualified submissions from which winners will be randomly selected.
- The value will be on one transaction. Selected winners will be based on one/each sent or received transaction.
- Each weekly winner will be disqualified from other weekly draws.
- Each winner will have three (3) business days following the announcement, to contact Massy Finance Remittances to confirm his or her identity and acceptance of the prize. If a winner is unable to do so within this period, another winner will be selected.
- Massy Finance Remittances or its agency will inform the winners of the process, date, time, and place of collecting prizes.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- A person must use MoneyGram Money Transfer between 1st August – 15 September 2023.
- Send money overseas or within Trinidad and Tobago.
- Receive money from overseas or from within Trinidad and Tobago.
- Receive money via agent location or directly into your bank account.
- Winners, once selected and announced, will become ineligible for the remainder of the promotion.
- Participants acknowledge that compliance with the Rules set out above including all eligibility requirements is a necessary pre-condition to any prize being awarded to them. For removal of all doubt, participants who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
- Massy Finance Remittances reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend this promotion at any time, if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Massy Finance Remittances corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper running of the promotion. In such cases Massy Finance Remittances will inform participants of such cancellation, modifications or suspensions of the promotion via notifications by electronic mail or on their official Facebook and Instagram fan page/profile
- Massy Finance Remittances does not warrant that access to or use of any third party’s website will be uninterrupted or free of any of the events stated below, due to the nature of internet services and electronic communications. Massy Finance Remittances is not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to:
- lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the promotion.
- communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or
- failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the prizes or in the prize notification; or
- for any errors of any kind in connection with the promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or
- the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the promotion; or
- any of the above arising from the actions or omissions of any third parties in relation to any aspect of this promotion or the usage of any third-party websites which are not under the control or operated fully by Massy Finance Remittances.
- By entering this Back-to-School Promotion, participants acknowledge the following:
- Any attempt by a participant or other individual to deliberately undermine this promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Should such an attempt be made, Massy Finance Remittances reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. In no event will Massy Finance Remittances be liable for more than the relevant prizes available in this promotion.
- In the event of any conflict with any promotion details contained in these Rules and Conditions and promotion details contained in point of sale, television and print, advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media (“Promotional Materials”), the details of the promotion set forth in these Rules and Conditions shall prevail.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Massy Finance Remittances’ employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Rules and Conditions in any manner whatsoever.
- All participants agree to take part in any promotional, marketing or publicity activities or events reasonably requested by Massy Finance Remittances and consent to the use and disclosure by Massy Finance Remittances in any form of media of their names, likenesses and/or general areas of residence without compensation or further reference.